SLZ 750 is a machine designed to perform controls on long components with or without head (axial rods, shafts, bars). The horizontal loading system allows 360° controls on the entire surface without covered points, this makes the SLZ 750 particularly suitable in the detection of cracks under the head and on the stem as well as radial cracks and in the straightness control and concentricity.
- Designed for inspection on long pieces without head.
- Designed for dimensional and quality controls.
- Speeds up to 150 pieces/minute.
|Dimensional ranges of the parts|
|Diameters min/max||5 - 35 mm|
|Length min/max||50 - 350 mm|
|Control Units Available on the machine|
|Optical inspection Units (num. max)||12|
|Laser 2D Control Unit||✓|
|Laser 3D Control Unit||✓|
|Stazioni di Controllo Cricche a Correnti parassite||✓|
|Crack Control Unit with Eddy Currents (TTH)||✓|
|Speed rates||150 pezzi/min|
|Dimensions||1500 x 2500 mm|
SLZ 750 is optimized for controls on the following parts and components:
- Threaded bars
- Long screws
CONTROLS AVAILABLE ON THE MACHINE
SLZ 750 can be equipped for the following controls:
- Quality and Dimensional controls with Bi-Telecentric and Pericentric Cameras.
- Eddy Currents controls for cracks and flaws detection.
- Dimensional controls with Laser measurement Units.
Download PDF catalog
The data are subject to change without notice